November is in full swing which means that Thanksgiving is RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!
I am loving what I am seeing on Facebook lately. Have you noticed it too? SO many of my friends are posting each day what they are thankful for this month. I LOVE this idea!!! I haven’t been doing it on Facebook because I kept forgetting and I am LAME! (I really did mean to do it!)
Luckily, I (we) have a blog so I get to share with you my first 7 days of Thankfulness! (And then I will be making a special list of all the things for the month, including what my family is thankful for and then we’ll add that to our scrapbook!)
Here are my first 7 days of Thankfulness!
1. For a God that loves me, forgives me, and sent His son to die for me!
2. A husband who is truly my best friend and the LOVE of my LIFE!!!
3. 2 Adorable children whom I love more than ever I knew it was possible to love another being!
4. A family that accepts me and loves me (and sometimes mocks me too!)
5. Friends who are close enough to be family!! I have some AMAZING friends in my life!! True story folks!!!
6. A home that I love!
7. Chocolate! (Really, I am VERY thankful for chocolate!)
Day 8 will be how THANKFUL I am for this BLOG!!! (it was a toss-up between the chocolate and the blog!)
I was also inspired in my “Thankfulness” by Pinterest this week! Here are a few of my favorite Thankful Pins!
And all that I can say for this first one is, “Amen to that!” ALWAYS!!!
This one is kind of heavy to think about…. what would you have left???
This one is for Jenny and all the ladies at the retreat!!
And this one I REALLY like, I need this reminder often! I even have part of it on my wall in my kitchen!
Here is a picture of my wall art!! It is in my kitchen!
This is my little family that I am SO VERY THANKFUL FOR!!!
(This picture was from last Christmas, definitely time for a new one! )
What are you thankful for??